ROOM FOR RENT IN CEBU. apartment for rent in los angeles ca. houses for rent miami fl.
Room For Rent In Cebu
- Renting is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good, service or property owned by another.
- space for movement; “room to pass”; “make way for”; “hardly enough elbow room to turn around”
- board: live and take one’s meals at or in; “she rooms in an old boarding house”
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; “the rooms were very small but they had a nice view”
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- An island in southern central Philippines
- an important seaport on the island of Cebu in the Philippines
- Cebu (Cebuano:Sugbo) is a province in the Philippines, consisting of Cebu Island and 167 surrounding islands. It is located to the east of Negros, to the west of Leyte and Bohol islands.
- one of the Visayan islands of the central Philippines; important for its fine harbor
- Its chief city and port; pop. 610,000
Kawasan Waterfalls, Barangay Matutinao, Badian, Cebu, Philippines ( 1 )
The Kawasan Falls is a three-layered waterfall series located in the Municipality of Badian, Cebu, which has become a huge attraction with foreign and local tourists throughout the years. The first waterfall is the largest and highest of the three falls, while the two falls uphill are smaller.
Kawasan Falls is located in Barangay Matutinao in Badian, Cebu. To get to Badian from Cebu City you can take a bus at the South Bus Terminal for a three hour ride that will directly take you to Badian. From there, you can take a tricycle that will take you to Barangay Matutinao.
If you are taking a private vehicle, drive past the Municipality of Carcar, and upon reaching the Municipality of Badian through the picturesque mountain road, then drive to Matutinao village. You can always ask for directions from people along the way if it is your first time to go to Kawasan Falls, so you won’t get lost.
When you reach the main road leading to Kawasan Falls, there is a main entrance to the waterfalls area and an entrance fee of 10 peso’s per person. From there, you start on a 20 to 30 minute walk on a trail that will lead you to the first waterfall.
You will then have to trek a further 10 to 15 minutes uphill to get to the second waterfall, and another 15 minute trek to the third waterfalls. There is a resort with restaurant at the area of the first waterfalls. There are small cottages and tables for rent at 300 peso’s each table as at September 2012 ( on top of the menu prices ) and several rooms for rent for those who want to stay overnight. A popular attraction is a bamboo raft ride leading to a shower under the cool falling waters of the first and second waterfall.
located in capitol site